425 Flares 425 Flares ×Google Analytics Visits wordpress plugin uses GAPI (Google Analytics Php Interface) to fetch data from your analytics account. The plugin displays user visits from each country in the widget with Country Flags. You will have to enter your analytics account details in the options page “Google Analytics Visits”.
FeaturesVarious display options:
- Option to display Country Names or Flags or Both with user-defined number of results.
- Option to hide header ( Flags Country… ).
- Option to display – Visits, Total Visits, Pageviews, Total Pageviews with percentages if you choose to hide the actual visits count).
- Option to display – Total Countries that visited).
- Flags: Stats with country flags.
- Cache support: feature to lessen the load on google analytics and in-turn page loading of wordpress page, where the widget is placed, will be faster.
- Error Handling: Error handling/reporting in case of wrong username/password or Profile ID.
Download Google Analytics VisitsDownload
- Is the profile ID the same as tracking ID?
No, watch the following video
- Does it require PHP5?
- Why is there nothing displayed in the preview, or the sidebar widget?
Make sure you entered your username, password and profile id in the options page.
- I entered correct username and password, why doesn’t it still show up?
Make sure your password has no special characters.
- Why is a country’s Flag isn’t there?
Please report it below in the comments section with the name of the country mentioned and I will add it.
- Does it work with WPMU?
I haven’t tested it and no support is provided for WPMU so far.
- Where do I report a problem?
In the comments section below.
ScreenshotsScreenshot of Options Page and the Widget Preview:
RequirementsGoogle Analytics Visits Requires PHP5 to function.
Requires a WordPress (Version: 2.8.0 or higher) powered website (blog).
Requires a Google Analytics Account.
A sidebar to place the widget (obviously).
NOTE for WPMU users: I haven’t tested it and no support is provided for WPMU so far.
InstallationInstalling Google Analytics Visits should be a piece of cake and take fewer than five minutes.
- Download Google Analytics Visits plugin.
- Extract all files from the zip archive.
- Copy the
- Activate the Google Analytics Visits plugin through the “Plugins” menu in wordpress.
- Go to the options page (Settings->Google Analytics Visits)
- enter the settings of your Analytics Account, username/password, enter the Profile ID of your website (get Profile ID from Analytics Home Page -> Actions -> Edit (Edit Profile) )
- Add the widget to the sidebar and give it a title or choose to leave the title blank.
Like the plugin?
If you are impressed with the plugin and would like to give back, here are some ways you can support this plugin:
- Rate this plugin 5 stars in WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Buy me a cup of coffee or two.
- Spread the word about my plugin by writing about it on your blog, tweeting, digging, stumbling, etc.
DisclaimerThis plugin is released under the GPL 3 licence. I do not accept any responsibility for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may arise from using the plugin or these instructions. This software is provided as is, with absolutely no warranty. Please refer to the full version of the GPL license for more information. If you found a bug or have any suggestions, ideas or improvements to be made on this plugin/widget and/or if you liked the plugin/widget or just want to say hi, let me know on comments section
Donations (Thank you!)need more reasons to donate?)
Incoming search terms:
- sidebar widget that shows total visits for wordpress
- www google com/accounts for help with your account on computer